dark red nails tattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattoo

Super cheap and pretty

Let me start by saying I am sorry that this blogpost is so image heavy. I snapped a lot of pictures because I wanted to show the true potential of this product. And because there so so many designs I decided to take a lot of pictures. Before asking you to read more, I want to point out that these sheets are $0.82 what is super cheap.


dark red nails tattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattootattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattoo wings arrow bohemian boho fashion triforce tribal

These flash tattoos seem to be a hit in Holland because my stores are selling them, they are €1.00 but I ordered mine on eBay for $0.82 from this seller and this seller. Both sellers have an amazingly large selection of different designs. That is also why I got mine online because I wanted designs with arrows and something more bohemian then what the stores in Holland had to offer also I heard negatieve reviews about store bought ones so I wanted to test out these. Bellow you can see the two sheets that I ordered, I decided to not try them all out but just pick designs that had all the colors. I had black, silver and gold.  

tattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattoo wings arrow bohemian boho fashion dreamcatcher
tattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattoo wings arrow bohemian boho fashion floral


As you can see the  flash tattoos are very detailed, I think that even the feathers that are really simple stand out because they have a pattern when you look up close. They are hard to take a good picture of because they are really shiny when the flash hits them. Also I think that you get many designs for a small price what is really nice. 

tattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattoo wings arrow bohemian boho fashion

Applying this just takes seconds. You cut out the shapes you want, stick it on your skin and press a damp cloth against it for 15 seconds. These tattoos transfer really well, I also like that they are very true to color, I heard that some golden tattoos had a black or silver line round it and this one is just pure color without lines. It gives you a clean transfer and it looks really awesome. I have to admit that I felt like a bad-ass with these flashtattoos on my fingers and arm. 

tattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattoo wings arrow bohemian boho fashion

Also I applied these with a goal in mind, I wanted to test how long these stay on. My hands get washed a lot during the day and also the skin moves, the other tattoo that you can see below I applied on my underarm on a part that moves a lot. The feather and triangle faded on day 3, I would say that these look good for two days max if you wash your hands a lot. I think that these held up very well. On day 3 the one on my underarm is still in place only the silver has faded a bit. One thing that I noticed is that these flash tattoos do not crack, these are really well made. 

tattoo feather triangle silver black gold flash flashtattoo wings arrow bohemian boho fashion round floral

I am ordering a few more for my vacation in July and I also would love to include these a bit more when I do nail art, I think it adds something to a normal boring swatch. 
As I said I got mine from this seller and this seller and they came rather fast. I got this in twee weeks, but for every country that is different. 

What do you think about this 'almost' trend?

 photo BAM.png


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive